Detailed cardiac tests to analyse your heart health
Pre-screening Clinical Evaluation
Post-screening Clinical Evaluation
- Basic tests for a heart health assessment.
- Comprehensive heart health and risk assessment.
- Also suitable for NS pre-enlistment screening and sports programme screening.
- Advisable for persons above 40 years old, and/or with one or more cardiovascular risk factors for a detailed risk assessment.
- Suitable for persons above 50 years old, and/or with one or more cardiovascular risk factors, and/or with a family history for a complete risk assessment.
*Additional Blood & Urine Tests (Haematology, Thyroid Profile, Muscle/ Bone/ Joint Profile, Urine Analysis) are available at additional $100.
*Prices shown are before GST.